tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Fincher" <...@tbird.com>
Subject Re: JDBCRealm
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:04:47 GMT
Hi Rob,

Try it in clear text without the MD5 digest, to verify that your password,
username, role, etc are correct.

I had a lot of problems with digesting.

Also some databases return column names in upper case even if they are in
lower case so you may want to try all caps on your db column names.  I think
you would get a different eror message if this was the case, though.

Rick