tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike DiChiappari <mdichiapp...@domanisoft.com>
Subject Re: RE: I don´t understand the objective of this open list !
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:10:33 GMT
David,

You are a perfect case in point.  I want to use tomcat, but I am not
a geek.  I want proper user level documentation.  I should not have
to know about how a damn java app server works internally (nor how to
build it) in order to setup one up and use it.

Is the point of Jarkata to keep geeks happily typing away or to
provide something useful?  Software is not useful if you can't
explain how to use it properly.

Mike