tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike DiChiappari <mdichiapp...@domanisoft.com>
Subject RE: I don´t understand the objective of this open list !
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:04:50 GMT
You're correct.  There is lots of documentation out there.
Unfortunately, it belongs with most things that are open sourse - in
the trash.  Jakarata/tomcat is particularly bad.  The people that
manage it should be ashamed of themselves (I hope they are not
building software I have to rely on in life and death situations).

Mike