tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike DiChiappari <mdichiapp...@domanisoft.com>
Subject Re: I don´t understand the objective of this open list !
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:36:39 GMT
I know the reason for this list - at least as it applies to Jakarta.
It is meant to address the complete lack of adequate documentation
for tomcat.  Of course, nobody can answer your questions.  The
purpose of Jakarta is not to build useful software for "the rest of
us".   It is to keep geeks happy, programming something (that may or
may not be of use).  Documentation is only supplied for software when
the builders of it are serious about wanting it to be used.

Mike