tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Invalid command 'LoadModule'
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 07:30:31 GMT
At a first guess, you copy of Apache hasn't been compiled to include mod_so
(very unusual for a Linux system, but it's the only way I know of to get
this message).  If this is the case, you can either re-compile Apache to
include mod_so, or re-compile Apache to include mod_jk as a static module.

"Darrel Riekhof" <riekhof@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> I've been going through James Goodwill's article on the O'Reilly site,
> "Configuring Tomcat and Apache With JK 1.2":
>
>   http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/11/20/tomcat.html
>
> I'm very sure I did everything correctly, but now after I start Tomcat,
> and then try to start Apache, I get the following:
>
> [riekhof@linux1 bin]$ ./apachectl start
> Syntax error on line 987 of
/home/riekhof/dev/apache_1.3.27/conf/httpd.conf: