tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <rsowd...@usgs.gov>
Subject RE: JK and multiple virtual hosts on Apache (repost)
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:48:06 GMT
Perhaps this document can help you a little.

rls

"Madere, Colin" <colin.madere@ieminc.com>
12/09/2002 12:13 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     'Tomcat Users List' <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: JK and multiple virtual hosts on Apache (repost)

Those all reference JK2, but I'm using JK (since it is suggested you use
JK
in production environments due to stability... not to mention the likely
build problems I'll experience on Solaris 7 ).  Going to hack away at this
for a while and then try to compile JK2 again if all fails.

And yes, I'm using IP-based Virtual Hosts on Apache.