tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <>
Subject Re: apache tomcat integration
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:03:37 GMT
Apache is telling you that there is something wrong with the loading of
the, either the LoadModule line in the httpd.conf is wrong or
the .so file is bogus in some way.

run the "apachectl configtest" to check the syntax of the httpd.conf.  You
should get the same error.  Now double check the LoadModule line for that
module in the httpd.conf.  Triple check that the syntax a path are correct
for the command.  Try moving it to the end of the LoadModule section or
the beginning.  If you are using Apache 1.3.x then make sure you have the
AddModule statement also and it is in the same relative position as the
LoadModule statement.

"Manish  Sharma" <>
12/07/2002 09:37 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        Subject:        apache tomcat integration

  Dear Sir/Mam..

please help me on this issue. i'm facing problem in apache tomcat
integration on linux server.
  there's error after restart the apache. theres message started
  but in error.log two errors.
  Syntax error on line 2 of
  Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by

  i have made all required changes in httpd.conf,mode_jk.conf & i have copied in apache's lib.
  so please help me on this issue as soon as possible.
  i'll be very thankful to you.

  Manish Sharma reply me
  Java Programmer
  VGL Softech Ltd.