tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Ström <>
Subject Problem with http OPTIONS using mod_jk for IIS
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:00:33 GMT

I have tried to use JK2 with IIS but ran into a problem with
corrupted files (posted earlier on this list). I'm not sure
about the status of JK2 (is it still in beta?)

So now I am trying with the older mod_jk 1.2.1. But in this
case, all HTTP OPTIONS requests are turned down with status
500 internal server error code. The options requests never
enter my servlet code.

I found a similar question which has been posted earlier to Bugzilla:

The problem description seems identical to what I am experiencing.
Does anybody recall whether that case was settled, and what caused
this behavior? Or have any ideas about the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Joakim Strom
System Architect, Excosoft

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>