tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Ship java app to windows box
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:09:24 GMT
Howdy,
If they want you to write you app in ASP, they must have a server
somewhere where they plan to install your app.

If possible, you should simply install the JDK and Tomcat on that server
and then ship your java app to it.

I realize corporate policies differ greatly in this area, but the
support staff at companies I've worked / run projects for have generally
been amenable to the above logic.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics