tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Obviating the index.xxxx file in the webapp directory
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:42:58 GMT
Hi,
Comment out any <welcome-file-list> elements in your web.xml and
tomcat's default web.xml, in $CATALINA_HOME/conf.  Note that this will
implicitly enable directory listings.  See the servlet spec, v2.3,
section SRV 13.2 for details.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT,