tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: get JNDI Context from client side
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:59:05 GMT
Hi,
The tomcat environment context is only bound within the tomcat JVM
internally, as mandated by the 2.3 servlet spec.  You shouldn't have
direct access to it from an external source, like your client.  And
anyways, would you want your client to require the internal Catalina
jars on its classpath?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics