tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Laxmikanth M.S." <laxmikanth...@sonata-software.com>
Subject RE: URGENT : Multiple host in Tomcat
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:39:58 GMT
This is what I am trying to do....

<Host name="www.testhost.com" debug="15" appBase="testhost">

           <Context path="/"
                    docBase="/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/testhost/ROOT"
                    debug="5" privileged="true">
                    <Logger
className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" prefix="Manager_log."
suffix=".txt" timestamp="true">
                    </Logger>
           </Context>
</Host>

Regards
Laxmikanth M S
Off*  : 91-80-6610330 extn 1256
Res* : 91-80-5267150
http://www.sonata-software.com

> Coming together is the beginning, staying together is progress and working
> together is Success
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us  - Emerson