tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cato L√łkseth <Cato.Loks...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Service/Connector suddenly stops
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:17:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm having two services/websites set up on my Tomcat. One on port 80 another on 81 (the sites
are the same except that the port 80 is the one that is used the most). Within the last year
the website at port 80 has stopped twice! When accessing the website that stopped from client
browsers I just get "Cannot find server or DNS Error" (ie. no website running at that port).
What could be causing this? I have checked the log files but are unable to find anything there,
the access log stops logging when the problem occurs. I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 (or 2 not sure)
When I restart the "Apache Tomcat" service it works again. Could it be something wrong in
my jsp pages that makes Tomcat stop?

Thanks in advance

Cato