tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tc.4.1.17 filters-requestdispatch
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:34:17 GMT
Well the only linkage I have for tc 4.1.17 is that it works fine in tc 4.1.14. but causes error
in 4.1.17.

I think it has nothing to do with InternetExplorer (as I tried shutting it down and opening
a new browser etc).
Tomcat it self stops serving just about anything that goes through the filter, and why only
in tc 4.1.17 but not 4.1.14 I don't know.

Thanx anyways .
-reynir