tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Large JSP causes tomcat to crash with multiple users
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:36:40 GMT
Hi,
I am curious to know what is it you are doing with this JSP page ?

If it's large but mostly static content (such as HTML tables etc) you can choose to keep the
static content blocks in a file.
There are many ways to improve jsp performance, but your problem sounds like you are doing
something outside of the JVM that crashes, maybe execute JNI calls or something like that.

Why does the jvm stop ? What kind of error messages do you get ? (check eventlog).

I suggest to you that you upgrade the version of tomcat you are using to 4.1, and try again.

hope it helps
-reynir