tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: How do I install a jar file and reference it with a jsp page?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 15:57:19 GMT
I would tell you to put the jar file under WEB-INF/lib/ under your webapplication.
This means the jar file along with all it's classes and what ever is in it, is in the classpath.

Now, I don't kow what is inside the jar file (might be some javabeans as well as servlets).

If I was you, I would ask for documentation about the interface.

Hope it helps
-reynir.