tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat problems
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 19:08:32 GMT
Hi,

The first thing I think of is I've never heard of a file called jakarta.dll, in my experience
it's called isapi_redirect.dll.
What kind of errors are you getting ? Do you get a green arrow (for the filter) ?
If I understand you correctly you are trying to redirect from the IIS machine to another machine,
is that correct ?
You must have the .dll setup on this machine as well as workers.properties and uriworkermap.properties.

Please send more info on your problem,

-reynir