tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: I don´t understand the objective of this open list !
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:43:47 GMT

Sorry, Dave.  I don't use JK2, that is why I didn't reply.  I figured I
would be wasting your time by making suggestions.  I'm sure there are
perfectly valid reasons why others did not reply.

Sometimes you don't get a response for a couple of reasons:

1) a person who could respond either isn't interested in responding to a FAQ
or is otherwise occupied (vacation, etc)

2) a person who is willing to respond and help has no specific experience in
the area of the problem and thus will probably cause the poster to waste
more time than they will save

There are other JK2 HOWTOs out there beyond the one from pubbitch.org.
Perhaps they may be of some help.

John