tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Layout/setup for a web-app...help?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:43:42 GMT

Yes, you need the servlet defined in web.xml.

For an overview of applications, you might want to check out the Application
Developer's Guide:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/index.html

You can check out the web.xml file for the Tomcat examples to get an
understanding of how the web.xml file works in relation to servlets.

John