tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: HELP!! Tomcat crashes on me!
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:17:57 GMT

Hi Steve -

Many people have tried and tried and tried to help you get started
developing with Tomcat over the past several months.  Please understand that
it can be as frustrating for us as it is for you when many of us try our
best to help you only to find that it hasn't worked for whatever reason.

That said, you do not need to modify the path of the ROOT Context in
server.xml.  Just stick your JSP page in that directory and call it.  For
example, if Tomcat is installed in c:\tomcat, then you would put your JSP in
c:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT.

John