tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Garrett" <>
Subject Concurrent Connection Limits
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:48:31 GMT
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I need to know:  Are there limits, ASIDE from those imposed by Apache HTTPD
/ Tomcat, imposed by WINDOWS 2000 on the number of concurrent connections it
can accept?  I'm running my application on Win2K Pro, but am afraid once it
goes live I'll have to upgrade to Win2K Server.  What are the limits on Pro,
Server, Advanced Server, and Datacenter, does anyone know?  Also, does the
MySQL-Connector-Java JDBC driver eat into those numbers?  The Database is
running locally, and only accessed by servlets, never remotely, but if the
driver uses IP, it might count toward that limit...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message