tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Campbell <sea...@halcyon.com>
Subject Solved: Develop App: Message says JAVA_HOME is not set
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:52:50 GMT
Like so problems, they seem so obvious when you
find the error of your ways.

I had changed the connector port from 8080 to 6060
in conf/server.xml but not in ant build.xml.

The manager was still trying to run the catalina-ant
commands list, install etc against an http-proxy
and not against tomcat. Changed the build.xml
and it worked fine.