tomcat-users mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: HELP!! Tomcat crashes on me!
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:05:57 GMT
Once again, and for the last time, please tell us everything you did after
opening the zip (or whatever) file.  There is not that much to do, and we
can get you on the right path if you tell us whatever you did.  If you
won't bother to do that, I am putting you on iggy, Steve.

At 10:28 PM 12/1/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Listen up, men, I just now got thru with trying/attempting to activate
>Tomcat on
>the command line, but WITHOUT SUCCESS!! In fact here, for "your reading
>pleasure",
>is the DOS screen dump: "Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
>(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
>
>C:\Documents and Settings\srburrus>Cd C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12\bin\
>
>C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12\bin>startup
>Using CATALINA_BASE:   ..
>Using CATALINA_HOME:   ..
>Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: ..\temp
>Using JAVA_HOME:       C:\j2sdk1.4.1_01\
>C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12\bin>"
>Now, there has to be something basicly unstable about my current
>installation of
>Tomcat, I just don't know what the hell it is!!! Is there possibly a problem
>"lurking" in my system or what?

Micael

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you