tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Ford <je...@katzenjammer.us>
Subject Re: mod_jk---still trying, getting closer
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 21:30:45 GMT
Yes, good idea about the symbolic links.  I have done now so---sym links
for both apache and tomcat.

I have also moved all mod_jk configs into httpd.conf.

And I'm still getting the same results---catalina.out says Jk is okay,
apache works, tomcat works (with servlets) but the apache error_log says
"error while opening the workers, jk will not work."  And sure enough,
no servlets through Apache.

Jerry