tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Eaves <...@eaves.org>
Subject Re: Need help using manager of tomcat
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:44:57 GMT
Hi all,

Provided my memory serves me correctly, you can't use the manager
application to deploy.

Deploy requires the use of POST, and the ant task is the only way
to do that.

Use install instead, or the ant deploy task, or copy a context.xml
into the webapps dir, or package up a war and put it into webapps.

So many options, so little time....

Cheers,
	-- jon

--