tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Benchmark results for 4.1.12 vs 4.1.16
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 08:51:10 GMT
Peter Lin wrote:
> I forgot to mention the Jmeter settings I used.
> All tests were with 1 thread for 5000 iterations. The first two image tests used images
for tomcat. The third image test with 194.5k image was a simple screen capture of my desktop.

Thanks for the small benchmark. It is a bit odd that some tests are
slightly worse, although it's well within the margin of error.
If you have other tests (maybe with a higher load factor), send them.

In 4.1.17, I'll provide a slightly more optimized default configuration
for the connector (using disableUploadTimeout="true", and a bigger
acceptCount, which may help avoid getting accept errors when under load).

Remy