tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Eaves <...@eaves.org>
Subject Re: SUCCESS w. Tomcat execution!
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:43:38 GMT
Congratulations, I'm very happy for you. It's a great feeling
to achieve something you've struggled with for so long.

Seriously Steve, unless you are a sadist and a masochist then
please go and buy a book on Java Servlet development.

You'll make everybody, including yourself much happier and much
less likely to be snippy towards you.

If you've had that much trouble getting Tomcat running which I
must say basically installs without trouble, then I shudder to
think of the grief you're going to suffer when trying to debug
a Servlet or JSP page.

Maybe everybody on the list could chip in a get Steve an
Amazon voucher for a Servlet book ? I know it would save me
the cost of downloading all the "help me" messages. ;-)

Cheers,
	-- jon

--
Jon Eaves <jon@eaves.org>