tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Darrel Riekhof <riek...@lvcm.com>
Subject Invalid command 'LoadModule'
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 07:51:50 GMT
I've been going through James Goodwill's article on the O'Reilly site,
"Configuring Tomcat and Apache With JK 1.2":

  http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/11/20/tomcat.html

I'm very sure I did everything correctly, but now after I start Tomcat,
and then try to start Apache, I get the following:

[riekhof@linux1 bin]$ ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 987 of /home/riekhof/dev/apache_1.3.27/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Here's what is at the bottom of my httpd.conf file, line 987 is the
LoadModule line.

##########
# Tell Apache to load the mod_jk module for communication with Tomcat.
# DBR - 2002-12-01
LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk-1.3-eapi.so
AddModule mod_jk.c
JkWorkersFile
/home/riekhof/dev/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /home/riekhof/dev/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel debug
Alias /examples /home/riekhof/dev/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/examples
JkMount /examples/servlet/* testWorker
JkMount /examples/*.jsp testWorker
<Location "/examples/WEB-INF/">
  AllowOverride None