tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peng Tuck Kwok <pengt...@makmal.net>
Subject Re: HELP!! Tomcat crashes on me!
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 05:46:29 GMT
As far as I can tell, the zipped version is identical to the exe distro
for each identical version, save the fact that the exe lets you start
tomcat as a service, create shell extensions and create the admin user
for the tomcat administration.

Jacob's suggestion is useful, try and run the start.bat from a command
prompt, it's easier to see the errors. The last time I encountered the
error was when there wasn't enough environment space to keep variables
in the autoexec.bat