tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: SEO and servlets
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:13:20 GMT
I do a silimar thing where all my content is in a database as XML, so that
the users can update their content when *they* need to(not when I get around
to it).  Then the html is created using xsl when requested.

The way that I set this up is that I map a directory to each servlet (or
sometimes multiple directories to a servlet for different functionality for
another set of pages) and then use real page names. These appear to be
static html pages. This allows the pagename to be a prarm for the servlet.

I also do not have many forms(nor do I use struts,etc) so that is not a
problem for me.

Charlie