tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian O. Bozarth" <br...@labwerks.com>
Subject trying to use jar file in jsp page.
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:38:22 GMT

Still stuck on this.    I also re-jar-ed the file so that com was the first directory in the
jar file.    The java files are in the tools folder.   Any insights?

I put the jar file in the /tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib folder, which is where I am doing
my app.

I am trying to use this in my jsp file (but I get an error):

<%@ page import="com.equifax.rcas.tools.*"%>

getting an error of:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

/web1/labwerks/tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost/_/dev/credit_check_jsp.java:7: package com.equifax.rcas.tools
does not exist
import com.equifax.rcas.tools.*;
^
1 error