tomcat-users mailing list archives

From cvrajasekhar murthy <>
Subject Apache2 to access Jboss content
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:30:35 GMT
 I Have sucessfully installed
Apache 2.0.43
mod_jk2(ajp13 running fine ,tomcat embedded with
on windows 98......
Apache on PORT:8000

I have deployed a CMP bean in Jboss and tested it
alone with tomcat on 8080, successfullly running.
Jboss- tomcat url: http://localhost:8080/customer

After I started with mod_jk2 to attach with Apache2
I'm not able to GET THE PROPER URL to "customer bean"
I have here the examples/jsp running fine..
i.e, http://localhost:8000/examples/jsp

I see this on Jboss console always

"13:44:47,700 INFO  [STDOUT]

But when I type http://localhost:8000/customer
I get this "OBJECT NOT FOUND " from apache...on the
and in apache error log:
 "[Tue Nov 19 13:50:13 2002] [error] [client] File does not exist:
I know that it is checking in the root of apache.

[b]How do I call the CMP bean "customer" in the
JBoss---> server/deploy/app.ear from APACHE2[/b]
Thanx in Advance

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>