tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Coolslife <>
Subject ClassNotFoundException:org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:54:55 GMT

I am using Tomcat 4.1.18. I also have the oracle i(8.1.7) client installed and have the
(renamed to classes12.jar) in my tomcat/common/lib directory. I get the following error while
trying to access some of my files.

This seems to be a common problem but I could not find a satisfactory solution for this. I
tried doing a search on existing jar/class for this class but could find it.

Is there something that I need to include in my path or do I need to install something  more?

Do you Yahoo!?