tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Finney <finneyj...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat on Linux training
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:31:29 GMT

Thank you all.  Yes the list is great,  Of course,
some people learn better in a classroom setting.  I
will share this knowledge with my friend and see if
the person learns better via books, mail messages, or
classrooms.

Does the book specifically cover Linux deployments and
management?
>From some, Linux seems a lot tougher to mess with than
Windows.  I would hate to throw someone a book when a
classroom may assist them better.

Michael