tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Lee <d...@altaregos.com>
Subject Can't find ${server}/conf/workers2.properties
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:33:39 GMT
I had a problem getting mod_jk2 to run that I could only get around by
hardcoding a path in a source file.  I'd like to undo that if I can get
someone to point me the way.

The error was on Tomcat (4.1.12) startup, and it reported that it was
unable to find "${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties".  My (rather
distasteful, desperate) solution was to change
jk/native2/common/jk_workerEnv.c where config.file was set and replace the
"${serverRoot}" portion in with "/usr/local/apache2".  I was eventually
able to get the mod_jk2 connector working.

I would clearly love to undo that bit of hardcoding.  Can someone point me
to the error of my ways?
--
Daryl Lee
Marietta, GA