tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: connection pool to postgresql
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 02:35:19 GMT

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate wrote:

> Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:11:37 +0100
> From: Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate <dionisio@tinieblas.com>
> To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: connection pool to postgresql
>
> Hello can anybody help me to configure one connection pool to postgresql
> from tomcat?
> and how can i use fron one java class?
> thanks

Configuration examples are in the docs shipped with Tomcat, or available
online:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

which also includes example code for accessing and using the connection
pool.  Note that the application level code is basically independent of
what actual database you're using under the covers.

Craig