tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vim m <vim6662...@yahoo.com>
Subject Specifying the name of war file while using Ant
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:10:02 GMT

Hello:

I am new to Tomcat. I have installed version 4.1. And have tested successfully my first basic
application.

I am using Ant to create the distributable files. My application name is test. When I execute
the 'ant dist' command, the war file is named test-0.1-dev.war. Is there anyway I could just
create a test.war file instead? Should I make some changes in my build file? I have just adapted
the files that were given in the documentation.

Thanks.

Vim