tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Avinash Prasad <sdf23...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:39:31 GMT

Hi,

I configured the tomcat with IIS (in process) on windows 2000
professional. Its working fine for JSP , I want to execute
 ASP page from the same directory where I putted my jsp file.

 Like

 /webapps/jsp/hello.jsp-----This is working fine

 /webapps/jsp/hello.asp---its not working.

 I came to know that if tomcat is configured In process with
 IIS. Both asp and jsp page can communicate.

 Note: How I can test my configuration that it is in process.

 Need help urgently.

 Regards,

 Avinash Prasad