tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve R Burrus <burru...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HELP!! Tomcat crashes on me!
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 06:28:58 GMT
Listen up, men, I just now got thru with trying/attempting to activate Tomcat on
the command line, but WITHOUT SUCCESS!! In fact here, for "your reading pleasure",
is the DOS screen dump: "Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\srburrus>Cd C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12\bin\

C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12\bin>startup
Using CATALINA_BASE:   ..
Using CATALINA_HOME:   ..
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: ..\temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       C:\j2sdk1.4.1_01\
C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12\bin>"
Now, there has to be something basicly unstable about my current installation of
Tomcat, I just don't know what the hell it is!!! Is there possibly a problem
"lurking" in my system or what?