tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Yunusov <pyunu...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: "Servlet unavailable" discussion
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 20:40:41 GMT
On Sunday 01 December 2002 10:02 am, Paul Yunusov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I  was wondering what, in general, can cause a servlet to be "unavailable"
> as reported by a StandardWrapperValve of Tomcat 4.1.12.
> Thanks,
> Paul

The invoker servlet discussion was useful but it didn't really address the
question above. (Still, here is a good thread on the invoker servlet:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg75346.html)

There is one answer so far: not reloading a context after changing a class
file in it. Any other observations on causes of "unavailable" servlets?
Paul