tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Faine, Mark" <Mark.R.Fa...@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject RE: I don´t understand the objective of this open list !
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:34:13 GMT
I only  just subscribed to this list a few minutes ago and I will first say
that if I can ever help you in any way I will.

Having said that, you are fighting a loosing battle here by condemning the
very people you are asking for help.  There is an old saying, you get more
flies with honey than with vinegar.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: capa@cuao.edu.co [mailto:capa@cuao.edu.co]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 8:29 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: I don´t understand the objective of this open list !

Dear Jhon,
Thank´s for your answer. Yes, maybe my questions is very dificult because:
1. Nobody has to installed tomcat 4.1.12 and 2. Nobody has to run the simple
examples of tomcat 4.1.12 after the install.

Jhon, this questions are very easy. Please, i give you excuses for this, but
don´t understand how to people with big knowledges don´t have a minimal time

for help something.
And, i don´t understand, how the people have time to waste for to answer my
claim and don´t have time to answer my technical problem.

Thank´s.