tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Bouza <rbo...@efcholdings.com>
Subject RE: Connection Pooling Help
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:48:48 GMT

 The main problem if you are using apache or not, is the "connector". I don't
know if you are using apache but if you are using apache with tomcat DON'T USE
the WebApp connector, is not maintained anymore and does not work correctly with
apache 1.*, 2.*. USE mod_jk2 it works fine with the pool connection. I had the
same problem a few days ago and I resolve the problem changing connectors.

 I hope this help.

Quoting Manavendra Gupta <manav@bsil.com>:

> I am surprised with the number of ppl facing this problem, including
> myself.
> And it makes me wonder how others on this list have been able to use
> DataSource/Connection Pooling with tomcat. It seems to be one feature where
> majority of ppl have been facing problems, yet there is not much of
> information on this (including the JNDI HOW-TO). It would be interesting to
> hear from someone who had faced and subsequently resolved this problem.
>
> Manav.

=             Roberto Bouza Fraga               =