tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Bouza <rbo...@efcholdings.com>
Subject RE: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:05:39 GMT

Eric,

I'm sure that the context lookup is fine and works both ways with the "/" and
without the "/", why, I tested both ways and I can bind with the JNDI Resource,
if the problem were there then I get like a NamingException or
NamingResourceNotFound beacuse the binding name were wrong.

Am I right? or I'm missing something?

//Context envCtx = (Context) ctx.lookup("java:/comp/env");
//DataSource ds = (DataSource) envCtx.lookup("/jdbc/art");
DataSource ds = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:/comp/env/jdbc/art");

Thanks.