tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julian Löffelhardt <jul...@austria.fm>
Subject Re: tomcat,mod_jk & loadbalancing
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 02:40:54 GMT
Hello, once again!

I always thought I'm using mod_jk 1.2.0 sbecause that's displayed in the
server-status..... stupid me.

mod_jk 1.2.0 indeed does contain the socket_timeout & cache_timeout settings
(I dont't know if they work, though)

After downloading several versions of the connector sources and comparing
them to the debug output in mod_jk.log I came to the conclusion that im
using the Connector shipped in "jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-01".

This version doesn't seem to have any timeout options.
Documentation says mod_jk is independent of tomcat version, so I guess I
could just update the Apache/mod_jk part of my system. Is this assumption
correct????

I wouldn't want to switch to another tomcat, because chnages like this tend
to create countless problems in regard to source compatibility.

Thanks for your help!

llap,
julian