tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patricio Vera S." <pato_apa...@yahoo.es>
Subject Fw: Help : Tomcat freeze ramdomly
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:41:41 GMT
     Hi,

     I have tomcat 3.2.1 in a debian linux distribution in production
 environment. My servlet implement the SingleThreadModelInterface, when I
 connect 14 or more users concurrent "one" servlet suspend for about 20
 minutes..... so ALL the user wait and get timeout at final.... (:-s)

     I checked my code and i don't found any error, so I get your help about
 this :

     1. Is there any problem with Tomcat 3.2.1, servlets with
 SingleThreadModelInterface and many concurrent sessions?

     2. How I can configure the tomcat for start more instances of one
 servlet who implements the SingleThreadModelInterface?

     Really I'm in trouble, because my web application is christmas
sensitive
 so I expect many... many users connect in the next days...,  so any help is
 welcome.

 Saludos,
 Patricio Vera S.