tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shannon Scott" <ssc...@gwi.net>
Subject Re: Won't ReCompile
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:49:00 GMT
By the way...
when I create a new file... new_file.jsp with only a :
 out.print("hello")

It still says it can't find the file in the work directory...

Thank You again for any help.
Shannon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon Scott" <sscott@gwi.net>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:19 AM
Subject: Won't ReCompile

Hello,
I was changing some jsp files to troubleshoot a problem, and my changes
weren't showing.  I had forced tomcat to recompile in the past by deleting
the contents of the work directory, so I tried that again... I know it was
not really a good idea.  Now I get a tomcat error that says it can't find
the copy under the work directory ( 404 ).  Everything was running great for
several months... until someone updated a .so file that we use.
I have Tomcat 4.0.4 with Apache 1.3.20 ( mod_jk ) on RedHat 7.2.

Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated.
Thank You
Shannon