tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shannon Scott" <ssc...@gwi.net>
Subject Won't ReCompile
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:19:32 GMT
Hello,
I was changing some jsp files to troubleshoot a problem, and my changes weren't showing.
I had forced tomcat to recompile in the past by deleting the contents of the work directory,
so I tried that again... I know it was not really a good idea.  Now I get a tomcat error that
says it can't find the copy under the work directory ( 404 ).  Everything was running great
for several months... until someone updated a .so file that we use.
I have Tomcat 4.0.4 with Apache 1.3.20 ( mod_jk ) on RedHat 7.2.

Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated.
Thank You
Shannon