tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rod Frey" <rf...@psychometrics.com>
Subject RE: InitialContext configuration
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:45:27 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

I should have mentioned that I started encountering these problems when
I put the Tomcat server on a different machine.  There was no trouble
when I was running Tomcat embedded.  Right now, there's no trace of
Jboss on the Tomcat server.

Thanks again!
Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:hoju@visi.com]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:38 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: InitialContext configuration

Hello Rod,

I think this is a JBoss question.  I think that JBoss takes over
configuration of Tomcat when Tomcat is embedded in JBoss.  So, I would
think that the JNDI config would be located within JBoss, not external
to the server or under the normal Tomcat standalone configuration. That
said, I haven't tried this and don't know for sure.  I just thought I'd
fill you in on my hunch.

Jake

--
Best regards,