tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Cartier" <rcart...@snet.net>
Subject Warning: messages in catalina.out
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:44:16 GMT
I am little concerned about Warning messages I see in my
catalina.out file. The pages appear to be fine but I get these
messages quite a bit. Are these session timeout and restart messages?

Dec 29, 2002 6:33:10 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket processConnection
WARNING: server has closed the current connection (-1)
Dec 29, 2002 6:33:10 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket processConnection
WARNING: server has closed the current connection (-1)

Also during startup the following entry is in the file

INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
mod_jk location: libexec/mod_jk.so
Make sure it is installed corectly or  set the config location
Using <ApacheConfig modJk="PATH_TO_MOD_JK.SO_OR_DLL" />

Is this because it is inccorectly configured?

Thanks in advance

Rob Cartier