tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Watson" <>
Subject Howto for JK2 for IIS ?
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:38:41 GMT
I've just looked at "Robert Sowder's howto for JK2 in Windows" and
wondered if  similar thing exists for IIS

I do have a configuration working, and could produce a draft of a
possible document, BUT
could someone comment in the following queries?

1)	There is no isapi_redirector2.dll included in the binary
distribution (or for that matter version 1 - isapi_redirector.dll)

2)	The docs at
http://localhost:8080/tomcat-docs/jk2/jk/iishowto.html refer to version
1 of the dll and the registry entry, i.e.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi

Are the docs out of date? Or should I not be trying jk2 against IIS?

I hunted and find version 2 at
is this the right/best place?
There are docs in the source release for the connector
so I used them.

Am I on the right track?

4)	I tried the v2.0.2 dll at approx the above address but it
doesn't work. Should it?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message